There are four units of study, two at AS level and a
further two for the full A Level.
AS units include
* Core 1 and 2 - algebra and functions; co-ordinate
geometry; sequences and series; differentiation;
Plus one unit from either
* Statistics - probability; representation and summary
of data; correlation and regression; discrete
variables and distributions; the Normal distribution.
* Mechanics - mathematical models and vectors in
mechanics; kinematics and dynamics of moving
* Decision Mathematics - Algorithms; the route
inspection problem; critical path analysis; linear
programming; matchings; flows in networks.
* The full A level includes further units of core and a
unit from the three areas of study above. These all
build on the work from the AS level units.
5 GCSEs grade 5 or above. must have a grade 6 or above in GCSE Mathematics