TheITEC Diploma in Complementary Therapies Level 2 comprises of the following units:
- Provide Basic Massage Therapy Techniques for Complementary Therapies.
- Provide Basic Reflexology Techniques.
- Provide Basic Aromatherapy Techniques.
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Healthy Eating and Well Being for the Complementary Therapy Client.
- Introduction to Clinic Services and Business Awareness for Complementary Therapies.
- Introduction to Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies.
The course structure includes a combination of theory and practical sessions where learners will perform Level 2 treatments under supervision of the tutor.
Learners should discuss their own circumstances with the College as entry is based on qualifications, skills and experience.