The advanced apprenticeship in Nail services will enable candidates to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Nail Services. The advanced apprenticeship is comprised of the ITEC NVQ level 3 diploma in nail services and functional skills in English and Mathematics at level 2. Apprentices will need to be employed.
TheITEC NVQ level 3 Diploma in Nail Services comprises of the following units:
- Monitorprocedures to safely control work operations
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and Maintain Nails Using Liquid andPowder
- Enhance and maintain nails using wraps
- Plan and create nail art designs
- Develop a range of creative nail images
- Contribute to the planning and implementation ofpromotional activities
Both functional skills involve an online test.
It is expected that candidates will have achieved the intermediate level apprenticeship in Nail Services at level 2 or hold a NVQ level 2 in Nail Services. However, entry to the apprenticeship will be by interview, initial assessment and a candidates