Level 3 is ideal if you’ve worked in beauty therapy for some time or as a progression route from a Level 2 qualification. Your work might involve supervising others or managing resources. You will develop your skills further and gain specialist skills with the potential to move into a management role.
The list below sets out how the credit has been assigned across the mandatory units. All units in this qualification are mandatory.
• Health and safety
• Full body massage
• Facial electrical
• Pre-blended aromatherapy massage
• Indian head massage
• Hot stones massage
• Anatomy and physiology
•Two GCSEs grade A – C or grade 9 – 3 including English and maths
•NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy
•You will need to find an employer to employ you as an apprentice.
Applicants to this apprenticeship will be from different age groups, with differing backgrounds and experience. As a guide, applicants may enter via a range of routes including from:
• Work experience
• Training and/or experience which may include a portfolio showing what has been completed. Applicants may have already achieved a range of qualifications, for example:
• Key Skills or functional skills
• Intermediate Apprenticeship
• 14-19 Diploma
• Welsh Baccalaureate (at this time there is no credit transfer)
• Welsh Baccalaureate with Principal Learning (at this time there is no credit transfer)
• Other Level 2 qualifications