The aim of this course is to provide a programme of training, leading to a nationally recognised professional qualification to prepare you for working within the hairdressing Industry. This course covers most aspects of advanced hairdressing.
You will take part in various competitions in and out of the college which may then open up more job opportunities upon completion.
- Consulting with and advising clients
- Providing hair and scalp treatment services
- Cutting and colour hair to create a variety of fashion looks
- Creative hair design skills
- Creatively styling and dressing hair
- Colouring correction
Successful completion of a Level 2 in Hairdressing
Suitable industry experience
Progression to employment, either working in a salon or other routes available e.g. cruise ships, spas, hotels etc. You could also progress to Beauty Therapy Level 2.