Award in Education and Training Level 3
Education and Training
What will you be working towards?
- Planning teaching and learning activities: schemes of work and lesson plans
- Assessment processes and strategies
- Teaching strategies and pedagogical practice
- Creating and selecting resources
- Principles of learning
- Contemporary educational issues
- Reflective practice
- Communication skills
- Inclusive practice
How will it be delivered?
Your course assessments may include:
- Written tasks
- Practical activities
Your next steps...
Successful completion of the course enables you to progress on to either the Certificate/Diploma to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector or the Certificate in Education (Lifelong Learning Sector).