This course will support you to develop the knowledge and skills and
discipline to work in the public services industry.
You’ll concentrate on
your physical fitness and understand how this supports employment in the public
You’ll have the opportunity to hear regularly from
services including the Police, Fire Service and different arms of the military
throughout the course.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Citizenship and Leadership
- Discipline and Human Behaviour
- Criminal Justice
- Preparing for Major Incidents
- Fitness and Outdoor Activities
- English and maths (if required)
University-level study in Public Services or Applied Justice