This course is designed to provide you with the broad knowledge, understanding and skill to become a qualified bricklayer.
You will also get the opportunity to meet key employers in the trade.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Construction Health and Safety
- The Construction Industry
- Setting Out Masonry Structures
- Construct Solid Walls
- Construct Cavity Walls
- Handle, Move and Store Resources
- Construct Masonry Cladding
Your course assessments may include practical assignments and online knowledge tests.