This one-year course is designed to provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become a qualified bricklayer.
You will be shown how to use a range of specialised brickwork techniques, develop employability skills and meet key employers in the trade.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Repair and maintain masonry structures
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Analysing the construction industry and built environment
- Analysing technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Construct decorative features
- Construct complex masonry structures
- Construct chimneys and fireplace structures