This course will prepare and support your progression to higher education,
and employment in the sport and exercise science sector.
You will gain
the knowledge, understanding and skills that underpin study of the Sport and
Exercise Science sector.
You will hear from professionals in the fitness,
sports, health, leisure and education industries to ensure you gain the skills
required by the industry.
You will study a range of topics which may include:
- Sports and Exercise Physiology
- Functional Anatomy
- Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance
- Field and Laboratory-based Fitness Testing
- Applied Research Methods for Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Coaching for Performance and Fitness
- Research Project in Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Physical Activity for Individual and Group-based Exercise
- Specialised Fitness Training
- Technology in Sport and Exercise Science
- Sports Injury and Assessment