This full Level 3 Technical Diploma prepares you to become an Early Years
Educator, enabling you to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain
knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
Upon achievement of this two-year programme you’ll be able to enter the
workforce as an Early Years Educator or progress onto Higher Education.
Through attending placement, you’ll develop a range of employability skills
such as timekeeping, teamwork, organisational skills, planning and delivering a
range of activities to meet the curriculum, record keeping, assessing children’s
development and recording this on the child’s profile, partnership working and
You’ll study a range of topics including:
- Theoretical Aspects of Childcare and Education
- Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- Enhance Your Professional Development
- Develop Children’s Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Understand How Children Learn Through Play