This provision is for our students with complex and high needs and our
most vulnerable students with SEND. It is designed to help you become as
independent as your individual ability allows.
You will attend College 3
days (15 hours) per week.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Household Skills including Shopping and Cooking
- Personal Care and Speaking Up for Yourself
- Personal Development and Leisure Activities
- How to Use Public Transport
- Speaking and Listening
- While studying with us we will work with you to ensure that your English
and maths, and ICT skills are the best that they can be